November 28

Jj School Picture

Below is my son school picture. I was so happy with the result! Look at him, isn’t he a handsome fella? πŸ™‚ You have to say yes, or else. Haha.Photobucket

Anyway, before picture day, I prepared his clothes to wear, andΒ  we practiced his best smile, to make sure that his teeth will not show in the picture. His teeth doesn’t look good you know, I still need to consult his dentist for that. I told him not to smile too much, so he will not look funny in the photo. He did a good job in smiling alright. It look so natural, and his dimples are showing. Now, all I have to do is buy a photo frame and hang it on our wall. So what do you think of my son’s school picture?

Blog Photo Challenge 333/366

Tags: , ,
Copyright Β© My Kids Journey of Learning 2014. All rights reserved.

Posted November 28, 2012 by emzkie in category "School Picture

22 COMMENTS :

1. By Alley on

dati rati ang school picture, naka uniform dapat tsaka walang pakelaman kahit may dumi sa mukha. tapos magtatawanan pa mga classmates behind the photographer. hehehe.

Your son is good looking! πŸ™‚

2. By Jessica Cassidy on

Awww! Look how handsome Kuya JJ and adorable he is πŸ™‚ I love it Momi Emzkie πŸ™‚ You are indeed! in trouble with the girls πŸ™‚ Dropping by for BPC πŸ™‚

3. By Dhemz on

awwwwwww…so cute…dimple kau! mau jud diay ni pagka practice kay wala nakita ang teeth…ehehhe!

4. By Rcel on

Awwww! Ka-gwapo ni JJ Emz! As in big guy na kaayo sa pic!

He looked perfect jud ani nga capture. Maayo jud sad ning mga pro photographer mo-kodak oi. πŸ˜€

With Triz, satisfied pud ko sa iyang picture. I prepared her with what she should wear pero wa naku na-tudloan pag-smile. maayo nalang she smiled naturally. nakita ang ka-gwapa pud. LOL.

BPC hop!

5. By Chie on

He is gwapo Emz…and he’ll surely be looking more gwapo when he grows up. Hapit na raba maulitawo ni, halinon daun nig mga chicks ba.

6. By Ria C on

What a cute and smart-looking little kiddo πŸ™‚ Like the dimple too! I wish I have dimples πŸ™‚

7. By Claire on

Aww! he looks great Emz! Love his dimples showing:) JJ is truly a smart little boy. You are so blessed to have a smart and a sweet JJ Emz.

8. By KC on

What a neat school picture! At ang pogi kahit di nyo po sabihing walang kukontra, kase wala talaga! Hehehe..

9. By Lainy on

He looks so handsome, Emz. Good job for rehearsing his smile ;-)That’s truly a winsome smile that could melt anyone’s heart. Girls, beware! LOL!

10. By cheerful on

he is such a young handsome boy…:) exactly, that’s a nice picture that you can display around the house. love the dimple.